Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sore throats and popsicles...

Taylor went to the doctor today and she has another sore throat. After not going to sleep this morning until 4:00 AM, I figured something was majorly wrong. I am worn out! Thank the Lord she doesn't have an ear infection but now these sore throats seem to be taking over. It's not strep but her throat just gets irritated and gets these little blisters on it. AWWW...more poor sweet baby! After the doctor we went to get popsicles and other treats and after her nap we did all her favorite things- Play-Doh, bubbles, water, and popsicles!



Taylor was trying to squirt me with the water outside. I paused for one second to take a picture and she got me (as you can see)!

Blowing bubbles!

Taylor with her popsicle (this was number 3).
Popsicle #1 and she stole mine -popsicle #2










No comments:

Post a Comment