Thursday, February 23, 2012

F-A-T

Many people talk about their weight ALOT! Some talk about it and do nothing about it. Some talk about it and do something about it. I'm one of those ones that only talks about it to my husband and does absolutely nothing about it but continues to shove food down my throat by the minute! I LOVE eating. I live to eat...I dont eat to live. I look forward to my dinners every night. I dont care too much about breakfast and I like lunch but I love dinner...especially when I'm sitting in the living room at the coffee table, watching good tv, and eating chinese food! That is a perfect night for me! I'm not joking either. I love going out to eat. I love food! I mean seriously, my mouth is watering right now thinking about crab ragoon from Yummy Yummy Chinese Restaurant on Forest Dr.

So as the pounds have been adding to my body, I've continued to eat and complain! Am I going to do something about it? I'd love to! I'd love to be one of those people who get fed up and make a lifestyle change. I have ten pounds to lose and its not a whole lot of weight but you got to remember, Im only right at 5 ft. tall. Ten extra pounds is a lot of added weight.

Today, I wrote a "plan." My plan includes 6 days of excerising, less carbs, and smaller portions. I have allowed myself to "cheat"  twice a week- this being my Sunday chinese tradition and one other meal of choice! I can't deprive myself completely because I'd never make it. Pray for me! Im being serious too! I have a food addiction! Ill update you on my progress. I start tomorrow. Maybe I should pig out tonight...does that defeat the purpose??


This is what I feel I look like..(Taylor even just asked if this is me???!!!)


 This is what I'd love to look like (she didn't ask if this one was me!)


No comments:

Post a Comment