Valentine's Day was wonderful this year! My husband gave me a dozen roses, box of chocolate covered cherries, and a perfect card! He's so sweet (most of time...ha!)! I love my husband so much and I am so blessed to have him as my own. I have always wanted a man that was a Godly man, not ashamed to pray out loud, not afraid to share his faith, and to have Christ as his first love. God gave me way above what I could have ever asked for. Paul is an amazing spiritual leader in our home. I can always turn to him for prayer and Godly love. He is well respected in our church and honestly...I think he'll be a pastor one day. His walk with the Lord and his understanding of the Bible amazes me. I thank God for him each day. Taylor and I are blessed girls!

No comments:
Post a Comment