I can not believe my baby is fixing to be two in a couple of weeks. I have been running around like a crazy woman trying to figure out the best thing to do for her birthday party. I still dont have my plans in stone and her party is in less than 2 weeks. I better get my mind made up SOON! She's so much fun right now and has so much personality. She just recently started doing flips all by herself and her vocabulary is growing so big! She loves reading and helping me cook and clean. She's my everything and makes my life so happy and complete!
Les and I ran a 8k race this past Saturday. It was so much fun but so tiring. We both survived but held up the back of the line pretty well. We both finished in under an hour which was my goal and I made it Les' goal too! I finished 2 minutes ahead of him so I ran back to meet him, after I crossed the finish line, and forced him to sprint back. When I say force, I didnt have to push him over the line or anything, it was just more of a mental force. I kept saying "Les, you gotta finish in less than an hour. You've got 30 seconds left. Youve got to sprint!" He would respond with "Im going as fast as I can." I knew he wasnt so I just kept bugging him and he sped up awfully quick and finished it in less than hour! WOOO HOOO! I know now that he'll be passing me in the next race because I think he has the running fever.
No comments:
Post a Comment