Monday, January 31, 2011

Frequently, I look at other people's blogs and when they haven't been updated in a while Im always like "geez, whats wrong with these people?" Im always looking for the updates in people's and their babies lives. But I fail to update mine regularly! :( Sorry! Im horrible at this but I'd like to be so much better!

Taylor turned 2 and I finally made up my mind on her party! We had her party at our church and had a blast! We rented a bounce house and I set up a play doh table, finger paint table, and a color your own mug table. We also had a bon fire and roasted marshmallows and weenies! The kids and adults had a great time! We had a great turn out of around 50 people! Taylor is so loved by so many people.

Christmas was also so much fun! Paul, Taylor, and I were so busy running around making sure we attended each and every Christmas gathering. There were 7 to be exact! Taylor got so many great gifts that she enjoys everyday! It was a wonderful week celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ with our family and friends!

A few weeks ago, Taylor fell out of a rocking chair in her room and cracked her ankle bone. It took a while to diagnose but finally the orthopedic doctor came to our rescue. Taylor was put a tiny hot pink cast for a little over week. The bone seemed to heal well but she is still walking a little funny and complaining that it hurts after being on it for a while. Poor baby! I am praying for a complete healing on her little ankle so that she can go back to running and playing like her normal two year old self!

Paul is doing great! We have had so much fun being parents and just being married to each other! We are both so busy during the week that our weekends are so important! We savor those times together and look forward to our date nights sometimes thanks to Meme and Pappy!

Ill try my best to keep everyone updated! Sorry no pictures right now...my camera is not functioning properly! I need a new one!

No comments:

Post a Comment