Papa has two traditions each year with his grandkids- the circus and the state fair. He pays for all the kids to go to the circus and fair and the parents just tag along! This was Taylor's second year at the circus. The show was very entertaining and we all had fun, spent way too much money, and left tired! Funny thing is, Im usually the one to go to the box office and buy the tickets. This year I went and got the tickets and stored them away in a drawer until the date approached. As I was cleaning out this drawer, I found our tickets from last year. Can you believe that we got the exact same seats that we had last year? Paul, Taylor, and I sat in our EXACT same seats. We got a total of 15 tickets this year...we had 16 last year and I think that was the only thing different. We had 15 of the same seats as last year. Unbelievable!
No comments:
Post a Comment