Monday, January 30, 2012

Taylor's 3rd Birthday-WOW!

After much debating (like every year), I decided to have Taylor's party at a farm in Lexington. For the past two birthdays, I threw huge parties inviting everyone we knew. I had both her previous parties at our church and was responsible for everything: set up, clean up, entertainment, etc. With all this responsibility, I was unable to actually enjoy my baby's birthday with her. This year, I vowed it would be different. I decided small was good. I invited only her cousins and two of her buddies from around where we live. We had a total of 15 kids! SO NICE! We played on a playground, went to a petting farm, rode horses, went on a crazy fun hay ride where we screamed and laughed and ended the day with a marshmallow roast, weenie roast and cake! It was so nice. Almost the entire time I was with Taylor enjoying every minute with her! Happy 3rd Birthday Taylor Sandra Brown!









No comments:

Post a Comment