Thursday, October 14, 2010

She's growing up way too fast...but not getting any bigger

I was looking back at pictures from last Halloween out our church Fall Festival, and I couldn't believe how much Taylor has grown this past year. She doesn't weigh much more than she weighed last year, but she's not a baby anymore. I attached two pictures below for you to see.

I am very excited about the Fall entertainment this year. We have so much planned for our little Taylor in the next three weeks. We are going to the fair, two or three Fall Festivals, Pumpkin Patch, and Boo at the zoo. She is going to have so much fun. She loves going to new places. A lot of these places, we will be going to with my great friend Lisa and her little man Cameron. Cameron and Taylor have developed such a great friendship too! They are so cute together and they have such a sweet love/hate relationship. One day they are hugging and kissing and the next day they are pushing each other. Lisa and I work together at the gym so they get to see each other almost every day.

Taylor went to the doctor again this week for a follow up and once again...BAD NEWS! She's lost 10 ounces. She is a whooping 20 pounds 6 ounces. My little peanut is so tiny to be almost 2. We go back in 4 weeks, so please pray for her. She's not interested in food too much so its a battle everyday trying to get her to eat. We give her those Nestle Boost drinks which has all her vitamins and nutrients that she needs but its still not putting weight on her. Im just waiting for the day when she'll gobble up a big ol cheeseburger or an entire chicken nugget happy meal!







No comments:

Post a Comment