but no the bunny did not come home with us!
I can't believe it is already summer time! I used to look forward to being out of school as a kid and teenager and look forward to long days when the sun didnt set until 9:00. Playing outside, going to the beach, and aggarvating my brother....oh those were the days! Playing in the pool, jumping on the trampoline, and getting sun burnt! I loved the smell of fresh cut grass and rain when it hit hot pavement. I loved peeling my skin once the burn had set in and it became tan. I loved spending time with family and friends! Once I graduated from high school and then college, my excitement for the summer still did not change because I of my profession- a teacher. I still had my summers off! Man, did I chose a great career or what?!? This summer is the first summer that has begun without me ending a year of being a teacher or student! Paul and I decided it would be best for our family and especially for Taylor (or really Me) if I stayed at home with her. I started this journey once I finished the 08-09 school year. It has been a fantastic year. I have watched my sweet angel learn to sit up, crawl, walk, and say her first words, which were dada by the way. I have been there for it all and haven't missed a single thing. Now that's what I call blessed! There is nothing in this world greater than being a mother. I prayed for a sweet, healthy baby and God went above and beyond! He definitely showed out when he created Taylor! I prayed every morning for God to give my baby the gift of love. She definitely has it. She is loving, kind, playful, intelligent, and God's gift to our family. She makes life so much more meaningful and I am so thankful for her!
Paul is working some really odd hours at his job and we have enjoyed having him home a lot more during the day. On Mondays and Wednesdays, he goes to work at 4:30 in the morning and gets off at 10:30 on one day and after 1:00 on the other day. The rest of the days he works from 8 to 4:30. Its been rough on him because he can not get a good sleep schedule going. Its hard to go to bed early when its not really a routine. He's just a great father and husband to do what he does so that I can be home. They should have a minor in college for being a housewife. I could learn to be a little more organized and neat! Im not dirty at all but Im not the kind of person that has a place for everything, like my husband does. He is the most organized person in the world. I guess us being so opposite keeps it exciting!
Its almost Friday and I am so excited! I love the weekends! And your probably thinking, isnt everyday a weekend for you? Absolutely not! Taylor and I did get a little bored being home all the time, so I picked up a part time job a while back. I work at Gold's Gym on Forest Dr in Kids Care three days a week. Taylor, of course, gets to go with me and she has so much fun! She loves playing with all the kids in there. Its teaching her great socialization skills and its teaching her to share! She's pretty good at that most of the time. But anways, so back to my weekend. Paul and I have started a Friday night tradition. Every Friday, we go to the meat market downtown and pick us out two steaks. We come back home, fire up the grill and sit in the backyard grilling and just being a family! Taylor loves playing in the backyard and so its a win win situation. Good family time, good food, and good mosquitoes trying to nibble at us the entire time! I love having family traditions and cant wait to figure out more!
Oh by the way, Taylor is 18 months old (as of Tuesday) and she peepee'd on the potty for the first time yesterday! YAY for Taylor! Ill keep you updated on her progress! Thanks Meme and Pappy for letting me borrow the potty seat until I get to Target to get her one!
Paul is working some really odd hours at his job and we have enjoyed having him home a lot more during the day. On Mondays and Wednesdays, he goes to work at 4:30 in the morning and gets off at 10:30 on one day and after 1:00 on the other day. The rest of the days he works from 8 to 4:30. Its been rough on him because he can not get a good sleep schedule going. Its hard to go to bed early when its not really a routine. He's just a great father and husband to do what he does so that I can be home. They should have a minor in college for being a housewife. I could learn to be a little more organized and neat! Im not dirty at all but Im not the kind of person that has a place for everything, like my husband does. He is the most organized person in the world. I guess us being so opposite keeps it exciting!
Its almost Friday and I am so excited! I love the weekends! And your probably thinking, isnt everyday a weekend for you? Absolutely not! Taylor and I did get a little bored being home all the time, so I picked up a part time job a while back. I work at Gold's Gym on Forest Dr in Kids Care three days a week. Taylor, of course, gets to go with me and she has so much fun! She loves playing with all the kids in there. Its teaching her great socialization skills and its teaching her to share! She's pretty good at that most of the time. But anways, so back to my weekend. Paul and I have started a Friday night tradition. Every Friday, we go to the meat market downtown and pick us out two steaks. We come back home, fire up the grill and sit in the backyard grilling and just being a family! Taylor loves playing in the backyard and so its a win win situation. Good family time, good food, and good mosquitoes trying to nibble at us the entire time! I love having family traditions and cant wait to figure out more!
Oh by the way, Taylor is 18 months old (as of Tuesday) and she peepee'd on the potty for the first time yesterday! YAY for Taylor! Ill keep you updated on her progress! Thanks Meme and Pappy for letting me borrow the potty seat until I get to Target to get her one!
No comments:
Post a Comment