Friday, June 11, 2010

Nothing Sweeter...

My child is a genius! If you read my post yesterday, you know that she peepee'd on the toilet for the first time two days ago. Well, yesterday she actually pooped on the toilet! I sat her on her little seat right before putting her into the bath, like I always do, and she wasn't doing anything but sitting. I said, "Taylor, you got to go ughhhhh (that's me making a grunting sound)." She then responded with, "ughhhh" and definitely left a small present! I couldn't believe it! Instead of making a big deal out of it, I just sat there and looked at it. I was in shock for a moment. Now looking back, I should have jumped up and down, screamed and shouted, and given her high fives! That's such a big accomplishment! Now, if only I could get her to do it all the time! We'll work on it!

Taylor had a great day at work today. I've been putting her hair in pigtails so I've attached a few pictures for you to see.
Taylor loves getting into the baby swings at work. She's definitely too old for them but not too big for them.
She's an Angel!


Coloring with the big kids at work!


Smiling really big for the picture





Sitting on the front porch. So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment